e-vPay honors the privacy of its visitors and users and bows to protect their personal information. This policy is designed for providing information about data collection, cookies, and third-party data sharing policy.
e-vPay gathers and store user's personal information to use them in improving user experience and marketing.
In operating this website, we may collect and process the following data:
- 1. Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- 2. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, for example, when you register to receive information such as a newsletter or contact us via the contact us page.
- 3. Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, e-vPay gathers information about your engagements for our services to provide statistical data regarding our website traffic to our advertisers.
This information will not contain personal identification, and is only limited to our website traffic and visitor’s behavior. Such information is purely used to identify the needs of our customers and further improve and adhere our services for them.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically and are stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. Cookies will help us keep track on how to be up-to-date in serving your needs.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline cookies. Please note that should you choose this option, you may be unable to access particular areas of our website.
Any advertising featured on this website may also incorporate cookies, over which we have no control. Such cookies (if used) would be downloaded once you click on any advertisements on our website.
We will not share your personal information obtained from you with any third parties, except;
- 1. When requested by government or law enforcement agencies with relation to any legal proceedings required
- 2. In the case of our Company being acquired by a third-party
- 3. When assisting in fraud prevention or reducing credit risk