e-vPay is an exclusive and convenient money platform for users to make online purchases from participating stores, which can be accessed anytime and anywhere.
Security and Privacy
e-vPay’s system is always up-to-date to give you the best service.
With the advance anti-fraud measures like ID authentication and real-time monitoring, e-vPay surely is 100% safe and secure all the time!
To continually enhance user protection:
• Never give your e-vPay information to anyone.
• Check your transaction history regularly.
• Set “internet strong” passwords.
• Update your web browser and other devices used in accessing e-vPay.
• Always log out of e-vPay after use.
• Avoid using public networks when accessing your e-vPay account.
e-vPay strictly adheres to existing laws, rules, and regulations in protecting customers’ personal information and highly treats them with confidentiality.
• e-vPay is Verisign-verified.
• e-vPay has an EV SSL Certificate and Verisign Extended Validation SSL Technology that ensures strongly encrypted communication that prevents any malicious activities.
• Secure, 24/7, fire-wall monitoring
Credit Card Services
CreditCard Optimisation is a registered agent of an FCA regulated company, OnestopMoneyManager Ltd FRN 900044.
Name: CreditCard Optimisation Limited
Address: 4th Floor, Park Gate,161-163 Preston Road, BN1 6AF, Brighton, East Sussex, United Kingdom
Company No.: 03012533
CreditCard Optimisation Limited is the managing agent reference to IPAYMENTS LIMITED as the operating entity. CreditCard Optimisation Limited and IPAYMENTS LIMITED provide e-vPay service with VISA/MasterCard processing.
Usage and Purpose of Personal Information
e-vPay administers customer verification processes to enhance its services, always prioritizing the increase of customer satisfaction. Personal information is used ONLY for these specific purposes:
• To provide e-vPay service to customers.
• To provide third-party consignment.
• To verify the identity of a client.
• To secure the platform—free from malicious activities.
• Assist other financial institutions to accommodate customers’ request for transactions and investigation.
• To uphold the rights agreed upon by both parties based on the terms and agreements.
• And to continuously improve our efforts to serve you better.
e-vPay may be required to disclose the customer’s personal information to the government or associated financial institution. In these cases, it will follow protocols ensuring the client’s safety.